|Job Title:||Physician Assistant|
|Employer:||The Center for Men's & Women's Urology|
|Provider Category:||Advanced Practice Providers (PA's, APRN's)|
|Provider Type:||Physician Assistant|
|New Grads OK?||Yes|
Opportunity to work with a fast paced Urology office located in Gresham, Oregon. We are a well established clinic with five doctors, one physician assistant and one naturopath doctor. The right candidate must have the ability to work flexible hours.
Knowledge of EHR programs a plus as we are an electronic records-based office. We are seeking a self-motivated individual to join our excellent group of providers. Must have completed a Physician Assistant degree from an accredited program. Experience preferred but not necessary.
Position offers competitive salary and benefits after probationary period; 401K, profit sharing, paid time off, CME allowance and payment of licensing fees.
Please send a copy of CV via email.
• Bachelor's degree and completion of an accredited Physician Assistant program specified by state licensure requirements
• OR State Physician Assistant licensure (PA), Physician Assistant-Certified (PA-C), Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
• Must be a team player
• Strong oral and interpersonal communication skills
• Desire to serve patients and self-motivated
• Ability to analyze/problem solve
• Excellent computer skills
• Knowledge of medical issues and complications acquired in a Physician's Assistant program
• Ability to set priorities and make independent judgments
All applicants will be required to pass a drug screen test and background check and provide a minimum of three references who will be contacted.
Our office implements periodic random drug screen testing throughout the year and each employee is required to pass. Our office implements a strict business casual dress policy which includes, but is not limited to: no piercings other than your ears and 1/4" or smaller nose stud, no denim, and no perfume/cologne or other strong odors.